The Most Popular Hookah Flavors Ever: Info from a Smoke Shop in Scottsdale, AZAugust 15, 2016 8:56 pm Leave your thoughts
Hookah has been a popular pastime for years for a variety of reasons. One, it is a great activity to engage in with friends while hanging out and having a couple drinks or playing cards. Two, there are many different flavors to try, which means hookah enthusiasts are constantly on the lookout for something new and interesting that they’ve never had before.
In fact, the flavors of hookah tend to be the most appealing aspect for people who try it for the first time. Whether you are new to hookah or have been smoking hookah for years, you might be interested in trying one of the flavors below, which were recently listed in a survey as being among the most popular flavors of all time. Get these flavors and more from a smoke shop in Scottsdale, AZ:
- Al Fakher Mint: Mint can be mixed with just about any type of flavor, which makes it extremely popular both by itself and in blends with other flavors. The Al Fakher version has been labeled the “best authentic mint flavor” you’ll find in the hookah world, which has made it incredibly popular among hookah enthusiasts.
- Starbuzz Blue Mist: The most popular flavor produced by Starbuzz, Blue Mist is a favorite especially among hookah newbies, but is also regularly smoked by longtime enthusiasts. Blue Mist is available at just about any smoke shop. It is a mixture of mint and blueberry, the perfect way to introduce friends to hookah. There’s a reason it has been a best seller for years on end!
- Nakhla Double Apple: The most popular shisha flavor in the world (after mint), Double Apple also tends to be the flavor of choice for the more traditional hookah smoker. Nakhla’s blend has been the exact same recipe for decades, which gives it a sort of antique feel. It combines a light apple flavor with a taste of anise, which is similar to black licorice.
- Starbuzz Pirate’s Cave: Another flavor from Starbuzz, Pirate’s Cave is made for smokers who love extremely sweet tastes. Pirate’s Cave is basically candy in smoke form. Some would describe it as a cross between a jolly rancher and Sprite. So if you are just getting started in the world of hookah and need something sweet to ease yourself into the more traditional flavors, this is a great flavor to start with.
- Social Smoke Absolute Zero: Social Smoke is not necessarily as well known as some of these other brands, but their Absolute Zero regularly draws rave reviews from hookah enthusiasts everywhere. Many consider it to be the best icy mint flavor you’ll find. So if you enjoy an icy mint chewing gum, Absolute Zero is an excellent choice and a great “palate cleanser” of hookah.
These are just five of the most popular hookah flavors you’ll find at Coughing Canary. For more information about various flavors available and what you might like to try, contact us today at our smoke shop in Scottsdale, AZ.
Categorised in: Tobacco
This post was written by admin