Have you thought about giving e-cigarettes a try? Whether you are new to vaping or are looking for an alternative to smoking real cigarettes, visit your local smoke shop today to browse and buy e-cig accessories! To point you in the right direction, here are some beginner tips for choosing e-cigarettes in Scottsdale, AZ:
- Choose from disposable or refillable: You have options! One type of e-cigarettes is disposables. These e-cigs are cost effective for first time users or people who want to try vaping. Disposable e-cigs are often designed to feel and look like real cigarettes, but the downside is the battery life. Another type is refillable e-cigarettes. You refill the e-liquid with your flavor choice, and replace components as needed for proper function. Also, the battery in refillable e-cigs will last longer.
- Don’t choose the cheapest one: Price should not be the only or final factor in your e-cigarette selection. Beginners will fare better getting a high quality brand, because you don’t want your first e-cig experience to be a nasty tasting or unpleasant one. So you shouldn’t go for the cheapest one right out of the gate. Nor should you drop a lot of cash on the most expensive one you can find.
- Research brands and read reviews: It’s especially important for beginners to do their research on e-cigarette devices, liquids and accessories before purchase, as well as understand what e-cigs are. You can also go to a nearby smoke shop and pick their brains for must-know information. In addition, you’ll want to jump online to read reviews from other e-cigarette users. Typically, comments from people who’ve tried certain brands and devices are worth dropping into your knowledge bank.
- Buy accessories from a reputable shop: When you need e-liquid refills, a new device, parts or accessories, it’s important that you buy trustworthy brands from a reputable e-cig shop like Coughing Canary to avoid running into problems and safety issues. Furthermore, not only will cheaply made accessories fall apart quickly, they can also malfunction while you are smoking.
- Consider battery life: Another thing to note when shopping for an e-cigarette device is battery life—even if you don’t use it often, you still want the battery to hold. Luckily, the average e-cig battery used in a quality device can typically last anywhere from 200 to 300 puffs. And most starter kits come with at least two batteries: one for now, and one to have at the ready when the battery needs replacing.
- Practice good e-cigarette etiquette: Keep in mind that although e-cigarettes produce vapor instead of smoke like real cigarettes, using one may be banned from some public places or privately owned establishments—including restaurants, public transportation, bars and office buildings.
If you are thinking about trying e-cigarettes in Scottsdale, AZ for the first time, pay us a visit at Coughing Canary! We carry everything you need to get started, from starter kits to a variety of e-juice to all the accessories and supplies you’ll ever need.
Categorised in: E-Cigarettes
This post was written by Writer