A lot of people choose to vape instead of using combustible cigarettes because it can be less expensive. However, costs can still run high if you’re replacing your vape coils in Scottsdale, AZ more frequently than you really need to. In order to keep your costs low and improve your overall smoking experience, it’s important to understand a few of the best ways that you can make your vape coils last longer. By following a few simple steps, you can keep your vape coils in the best condition possible:
- Prime your coils: When you replace your coils, it’s important to take the time to prime the new ones properly before using your vaporizer. Once you’ve attached your new coils, saturate the wick with whatever e-liquid you’re using. Take several dry drags without activating the fire button to allow the liquid to absorb into the cotton of your wick. Begin breaking in your new coils by using them at lower wattages at first and then gradually building up the wattage.
- Wait between hits: The heat that’s generated in your coils when you use your vaporizer can prevent proper liquid absorption. To ensure that your coils are properly primed for the next hit, wait at least five seconds between hits.
- Don’t overuse your firing button: It can take time to perfect your timing when you’re using your vaporizer, but it’s important to find the right window for holding and releasing the firing button. By paying attention to the taste of your vape and using your vaporizer’s ramp-up and ramp-down features, you can avoid timing issues that result in dry hits.
- Refill regularly: Running your tank empty before refilling it again increases the likelihood of dry fires, which can put undue stress on your vape coils in Scottsdale, AZ. As a general rule of thumb, it’s a good idea to refill your tank every time it reaches the quarter tank level, so that your coils are always primed for use.
- Use lower wattages: Lots of people who use vaporizers tend to utilize the highest wattages for every use, but this can be hard on your vaporizer. Using lower wattages for your day-to-day vaping and holding off on especially high wattages will still provide you with a good user experience without placing excessive stress on your vape coils or system.
- Clean your coils: You should rinse your coils off with hot water to clean off residual debris and grime from use. This will prevent inconsistent heating and increase the longevity of your vape coils in Scottsdale, AZ.
Whether you are looking for care and maintenance recommendations for your vaporizers and smoking accessories or you’re interested in stocking up on some new products for your collection, the team at Coughing Canary is here to help. Since 2006, we have provided our customers with an extensive selection of hundreds of smoking products and accessories. Regardless of which specific items you’re looking for, our team is here to help you find them. Give us a call today to find out more, or stop by to check out our inventory for yourself.
Categorised in: Vape Coils
This post was written by Writer