Bongs have been used for cannabis smoking in Asia since the 13th century. Back then, most were made of bamboo, but slowly evolved to include glass. Now, there are many options for glass bongs, and you can find the best one by visiting our specialty smoke shop in Scottsdale, AZ. To get started, here are six of the top best glass bongs of 2020:
- Black Leaf Bongs: An affordable option, Black Leaf offers smooth hits and a streamlined appearance. However, it is targeted more toward experienced users and can be difficult to empty and clean. We recommend tipping this bong multiple times to be sure all the water is out when you’re done using it.
- Blaze Glass: Made from premium-grade stress-relieved 3.1 borosilicate glass, this bong offers the same durability as lab equipment like beakers and Erlenmeyer flasks. The company has been a leading provider of head shop equipment for over 20 years, and you’ll enjoy the benefits of its experience. You will receive smooth hits, and you can make adjustments to it to match your preferences.
- EHLE Glass: EHLE has created quality glass instruments for over 60 years. It started with glass bongs in 1988, and the same advanced glass-making techniques continued. The result is smooth and luxurious hits that will make you wonder how you went without this bong in the past. Believe it or not, you will still find it for under $100 online!
- Grace Glass: In operation since 2010, this brand offers more than 300 products. Located in Amsterdam, the company benefits from a ready market of users who give feedback on design and preferences. This makes it one of the more innovative glass bong manufacturers. It is considered one of the best sellers on the market, and the spiraling helix design definitely works magic into every hit.
- Mountain Jam Glass Company: One thing is certain about these bongs—they are pretty! Located in Eugene, Oregon, it’s an older company that found its way back in 2000. Each unique design arises from the company’s glass blower collective, so each pipe contains aesthetic as well as functional elements. You will enjoy the quality of flavor of whatever you smoke while also acquiring a unique piece of art.
- Snoop Dogg Bongs: Unless you have been living under a rock, it should be no surprise that Snoop Dogg has released his own brand of glass bongs. His brand features five different water pipe designs, each for a different use. For example, he has one for dry herb and another for oils and dabs. It also includes the smallest among the bong brands, The Spaceship, which is 6.5 inches high, compared to other brands that are between 15 and 17 inches high. So far, Snoop Dogg’s investment pays off, as even this smaller model offers a quality hit.
Want to learn more about the top six best glass bongs of 2020? Visit Coughing Canary. Located in Scottsdale, AZ, we offer immense industry knowledge and many brands of glass bongs and hand pipes. Visit us today to browse our selection!
This post was written by Writer