Lots of people enjoy dabbing, but the process can be intimidating if you’ve never tried it before. The good news is that there’s no need to get overwhelmed—using the right dab rig can make all the difference for beginners who want to get a hang of the process. If you’re looking for the perfect dab rig to get started with, keep reading to learn about the best dab rigs for beginners in Scottsdale, AZ.
The list below includes everything beginners need to get started dabbing concentrates. Here’s what you should include in your kit, along with some information about each component:
- Diamond Glass Waffle Perc Dab Kit: Diamond Glass is known for creating dab rigs that are sturdy and reliable, and this kit is no exception. This rig has universal sizing, which makes it easy to customize with different attachments and additions.
- 90 Degree Quartz Banger: The banger is the part of the dab rig that’s used to smoke out of. This banger is great to start out with until you get used to using your dab rig and decide to explore other options for attachments. This banger can be attached and removed very easily for cleaning or to switch it out with another part. It’s made of thick quartz to ensure great durability and performance.
- Cinderwich Triple Jet Dab Torch: Butane torches are essential to the dabbing process, and the Cinderwich Dab Torch is a great option to start out with. This dab torch is just under six inches tall, making it very convenient to use and easy to travel with. Despite its small size, this torch is also very reliable and uses gas efficiently.
- ELEV8 Directional Quartz Carb Cap: Carb caps are designed to save concentrate by keeping vapors in dab rigs. Over time, using a carb cap can make a huge difference when it comes to minimizing concentrate waste and maximizing vapors.
- Titanium Two-Sided Dabber Tool: Dab tools make it easy to move extracts from containers to dab rigs without making a mess. This dabber tool is made of titanium, making it extremely durable and reliable.
- Ceramic Dab Nail: Dab nails can be used instead of bangers for a slightly different dabbing experience. Using a dab nail is faster and tidier than dabbing with a banger, and it’s ideal for quick, small dabs.
- Sesh Supply Dab Concentrate Containers: Storage is essential for keeping concentrates fresh and minimizing odors and spills. The Sesh Supply Dab Concentrate Containers are smell-proof and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Dab rigs and supplies
If you’re looking for the best dab rig for beginners in Scottsdale, AZ, stop by Coughing Canary. We are one of the largest smoke shops in Arizona, with an extensive selection of hundreds of different products. No matter what you’re looking for, our team is here to help you find the best products for your needs. Find out more about what we have to offer and stock up on the items you need by stopping by our shop today.
Categorised in: Smoke Shop
This post was written by Writer